Forestry Society of Kenya (FSK) is the voice of forestry in Kenya on behalf its members’
1. FSK advocates the sustainable use and sound stewardship of Kenya’s forests and related resources to benefit the state’s forestry community and all Kenyan, today and in the future.
2. Represent forestry interests in Kenya
3. FSK work with conservation organizations to provide events and information to enhance the practice of sustainable forestry. Partnering with other forestry groups to maximize knowledge transfer
4. FSK’s Annual Meeting, regional membership meetings, committee involvement, workshops/conferences and other special events brings the forestry community together, as well as offer unique opportunities for information sharing, professional development, and awards of exemplary performance, exhibits, fun, and networking.
5. FSK ensures that regulators and lawmakers stay informed about forestry issues.
6. Update policy makers and government agencies about critical forestry issues and activities
7. Members receive bi-annual e-newsletter and printed newsletter.
8. Informational brochures on forestry aspects and practices
9. Emailed forestry news, updates and announcements